[ Up ] [ Exam Schedule ] [ Exam Pre-Registration ] [ Travel Directions ] [ Required Documents ] [ FRN vs. SSN ] [ FCC "Paperless" License Policy ] [ 2015 Exam Fee ] [ Question Pools ] [ Other Local Exams ] [ About HARCE ]
license candidates must
bring the following documents to an exam session:
1) At least one form of photo ID
2) Your current ORIGINAL FCC-issued license
3) Any ORIGINAL CSCE’s you wish to apply toward exam
4) Photocopies of your current license and any CSCE’s you
wish to use
5) Current exam session fee ($15)
In addition, all new license candidates will need to know their Federal Taxpayer
Identification Number (SS#) in order to file paperwork with the FCC.
License candidates who require any special accommodations due to a handicap or
disability should pre-register several weeks prior to the exam in order for us
to prepare for the accommodation.
If you have any questions, contact the HARCE Team Liaison, Eric,